Why Should You Prefer Studying in Turkey?
Turkey manages to attract the attention of millions of students from all around the world every year. As the country is rapidly developing, almost a hundred well-recognized universities accept the applications of international students. In addition to this, both living or studying in Turkey is one of the most affordable options across Europe. International students can find many opportunities to study and work during their time in the country. You can also get to know a new and well-established culture that will contribute to your personal development. Moreover, all the universities in Turkey are internationally recognized universities.
Benefits of Studying in Turkey
- You can choose between almost 100 universities and undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
- Turkey is one of the countries that offer free education in state universities (around 70) and the pricing in foundation universities are quite affordable when compared to other countries.
- International students can benefit from housing and dormitory facilities while studying in Turkey.
- Although English is the primary medium of instruction in most of the faculties, you can still prefer different departments that offer different languages as medium of instruction.
- The degree you will receive in Turkish universities is internationally recognized.
- As a foreigner, you can benefit from special scholarships that are only offered to international students both by private organizations and universities.
Benefits of Living in Turkey
Living in a multicultural country will definitely contribute to the personal development of people. Turkey offers a wide range of opportunities to visitors and as a student, you can benefit from all of them. The currency depreciation that the country experiences in recent years make it a favorable destination for both visiting and studying in Turkey. The life in the country is also cheap and Turkey is the home of many must-see outstanding natural beauties in the world. You can contact us for more information.