Why Should You Prefer Studying in Turkey?
Turkey manages to attract the attention of millions of students from all around the world every year. As the country is rapidly developing, almost a hundred well-recognized universities accept the applications of international students. In addition to this, both living or studying in Turkey is one of the most affordable options across Europe. International students can find many opportunities to study and work during their time in the country. You can also get to know a new and well-established culture that will contribute to your personal development. Moreover, all the universities in Turkey are internationally recognized universities.
Benefits of Studying in Turkey
- You can choose between almost 100 universities and undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
- Turkey is one of the countries that offer free education in state universities (around 70) and the pricing in foundation universities are quite affordable when compared to other countries.
- International students can benefit from housing and dormitory facilities while studying in Turkey.
- Although English is the primary medium of instruction in most of the faculties, you can still prefer different departments that offer different languages as medium of instruction.
- The degree you will receive in Turkish universities is internationally recognized.
- As a foreigner, you can benefit from special scholarships that are only offered to international students both by private organizations and universities.
Benefits of Living in Turkey
Living in a multicultural country will definitely contribute to the personal development of people. Turkey offers a wide range of opportunities to visitors and as a student, you can benefit from all of them. The currency depreciation that the country experiences in recent years make it a favorable destination for both visiting and studying in Turkey. The life in the country is also cheap and Turkey is the home of many must-see outstanding natural beauties in the world. You can contact us for more information.
Turkish University Dream and YÖS
For recent years, thousands of new foreign students want to attend in Turkey’s university to have education. This application is also valid among many country. As well as both education and have new challenge, people want to study in different country. For Turkey’s university, students need to be succeed in YÖS, and therefore taking YÖS course in a necessity as well.
YÖS is mainly structured on simple question for knowledge evaluation. Math and general ability questions are main part of the exam. Simple but being in Turkish for examination is one of the massive handicap for students who have no idea about any single Turkish words.
Both, improve yourself in Turkish language and have advanced skill for YÖS, you need to have searching for Ankara YÖS course. During courses, you have multiple courses that is given by qualified instructors. Sufficient and eligible course devices and other facilities will make easier to understand.
What is the Math Content of the YÖS?
YÖS examination system is based on general knowledge about math which is valid internationally. YÖS course Ankara, will show the students and try to develop all math skills according to YÖS examination. During YÖS math questions are mainly obsessed on to;
- Rational, exponential, root and decimally numbers four operation ability,
- Set problems and notions,
- Algebra problems (about rectangle, square etc.),
- Derivative, logarithm, integral problems,
- Function problems
Mainly math problems and questions are concentrate on to simple math problems and comprehension subjects. All students are prepared for exam within very limited time. You want to attend to university after one try, YÖS examination system need to be understood by you. Different question models and education applications are all prepared for students.
As conclusion, for no to being late, YÖS Ankara have advanced and appropriate solution ways to you.